Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Once Upon a Time

I was super diligent about scrapbooking most moments in the life of my kids. The first book I did for each kid had one page per month for the first year of their life. The second book always started out with the first page with all their nicknames on it and the rest of the book was filled with whatever moments I had photographed.

Sad to say, there is no "happily ever after". My poor two littlest girls have no books. Check that, my 2 yr old has her first page done. My baby has none, nil, zip, zero. Plenty of pictures but...

With able mabel occupying most of my spare time, the thought of trying to get back into scrapbooking is overwhelming...where or how to even begin.

Yesterday as I was reading my daily blogs, Kim had a link to Becky's blog.

I have always loved Becky's style of scrapbooking so I was thrilled to find this... Project Life
I love the mod look, the colors, the kit. Unfortunately, the kit is sold out but she offers a digital kit. Definitely something to look into more. There is also this site. How Fast Time Flies I found them thru Facebook (don't ask how because I can't remember). I haven't really looked into the particulars of this site yet either.
I am now inspired to make digital books for these two little Princesses of mine. I'm not going to stress about the fact that they're digital instead of "real" and be content with the fact they have a book of any sort.
It'll be a great project to work on as I mold my rear cheeks into the couch cushions over the course of the next few weeks.
If anyone knows of any other sites similar to these, please let me know.

No comments: