Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kid Quip

I've been on the lookout for swim shirts for my kids. They spend so much time in the sun, whether it's at the beach or now in our own swimming pool at home. I'm a bit leery of smearing their entire bodies with sunscreen every day. Swim shirts will solve part of that problem. Much less sunscreen needed.

I do a lot of shopping online and today the boys' swim shirts arrived. After naptime my 4 yr old put his on. Drawing in a long breath, he said "Hmm. Smells like Old Navy in here." Right on, Big Guy! (Isn't his grin just the best?! How could you not help but smile when you look at him!) He then said a few hours later, "The Mail Lady is so nice because she gives us swim shirts." Ummm. Not quite. Needless to say, he's pretty pleased with his swim shirt.

No comments: