Thursday, March 4, 2010

This weekend calls for easy suppers!

This weekend our church has it's annual Ski Days. It means good times, fun visits, late nights, skiing all day and easy suppers.

The easy suppers start tonight.

This morning my mind was totally blank when it came to meal ideas. My kids had already left for school so they were of no help in that department.

I ended up wandering the grocery store for a bit before I decided on soft chicken tacos for tonight. I remembered a recipe I had gotten from JB.

1 lb chicken
2 cups chicken broth
1 packet taco seasoning

Put all in the crock pot (on low for all day, high for half day). Shred chicken. Place in soft shells and add desired fixings.

Tonight's fixings are: lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, black bean and corn salsa and fresh guacamole.

Quick, easy and delicious! Totally up my alley!

No comments: