Monday, March 15, 2010

Our Lucky Day!

I have declared the second Friday in March to be able mabel's lucky day. For the second year in a row, able mabel made it into Etsy's daily e-newsletter on that day. (Now I just jinxed us for next year.)

A few weeks ago a saw a posting by Admin on the forum boards looking for quilted items. I submitted this blanket, knowing full well there was no way it would be chosen. Doesn't hurt to try though, right?! Lo and behold, it was. Lo and behold, it sold. Lo and behold, I have three more to make. Lo and behold, we have sold numerous other items since then. Wonders never cease.
It's hard to know if all our traffic has come from the newsletter since we're also featured on at least two different high traffic blogs at this time. I suppose Google Analytics would tell me that. Maybe I should head on over there and check it out.
Regardless, it's been a whirlwind of a weekend. This week doesn't seem to be looking any slower since I'll be working on orders. No complaints from me! :)
I'll enjoy the ride since I know it can, and probably will, end as quickly as it started. In the meantime, I'll continue to gladly hunch over my sewing machine!

No comments: