Monday, November 24, 2008

We had a beautiful

weekend! Saturday we took our kids on a hike to Hanging Lake. It's about 30 minutes from where we live.

It was stunning! Pictures can't do it justice! Since moving down here, we've decided to take our kids out and about as much as we can. I mean as far as outdoors stuff goes. You should see the looks we get! Our sweet "little" procession heading up the hills. Yes, it would be easier to leave the toddlers at home but I think the fresh mountain air gives us all a new "view" (pardon the pun) on life.

This afternoon I'm going to get my house back in order after the busy weekend. That way I can devote tomorrow to able mabel. I have some ideas floating around in my head that I'd like to try. I know I won't have time later in the week. It's looking kind of busy...getting ready for Thanksgiving, hopefully going shopping on Friday (I must be nuts!), friends coming over on Saturday...Whew! Sounds fun but a little tiring!

No comments: