Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If I do one more Sudoku

I just might puke! Lately as hubby has been studying I've been pulling out the Sudoku puzzle book for lack of something better to do. He's been in "my" workspace using the computer so if I want to work, I have to drag my stuff out to the kitchen table or down onto the floor. I've just been too lazy to do it most nights. I need a good book to read. Any suggestions?

Today I finally got on the ball and started organizing my work area so I can actually work along side of him as he's studying (one more week of this, hopefully!). I found a home for most of my stuff and brought in a card table so if he's on the computer, I can spread out onto there.

Every morning as I drink my morning cup of coffee, I read a few blogs. Thru one of those blogs, I found this one. Moxie Fab World. I think it's going to have to be added to my daily readings. It was so inspiring! I love the purple and orange color combo! I just may have to try it out!

I've had a bee in my bonnet these last few days to make some new Christmas ornaments for my house. I'm thinking along the lines of glittery snowflakes, birds, bulbs, etc. Since Walmart (and an exceptionally awful one at that) is my only choice of craft stores within an hour of me, I'll have to decide how I want to do it (chipboard, wood, cardstock, etc) and order up the supplies online. I'm hoping I'll get a clearer picture of what I want to do by tomorrow and get the stuff ordered. I still think the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding line is my favorite Christmas line! D Day (due date) is now two weeks away (I figure I have at least three since I always go late) so I better get it done before Baby if I want to do it at all. I read somewhere that the hot color combo for the season is purple, red and gold. Sounds rich and lovely! I think I'm going to have to try it out!

No comments: