Monday, November 17, 2008

I did some experimenting


this afternoon with settings on my camera. The sunlight was fading fast so I only had time to get a few shots in. I feel like I may be getting somewhere with photos and learning which setting to use when. Watch, now I'll try it again and get frustrated because I can't get the same results. Tomorrow (sun willing) I'll go out in the morning and see what I can come up with. I'm still trying to come up with a creative option for photographing headbands. Also I'd like to try something different (and hopefully stunning) with our jewelry. Tomorrow I'll have to devote some time to browsing for ideas in those areas.

Maybe tomorrow should just be an able mabel day. I really, really would like to get some items listed for sale directly from our blog. This, of course, all takes time. It would probably be mostly small items like magnets and light switch covers (you should see our stash of ones that are waiting to be listed!).

Last night, while Hubby was studying (for an Inspector's License he needs for his new job), I went onto Link Referral and did some evaluating of some shops. Link Referral is basically a site where you can review other sites, hopefully driving traffic to your site. I hadn't done it for about two months. Anything it takes to drive shoppers to able mabel! I know we've gotten a few sales from Link Referral so it's worth the five minutes of my times it takes to do it.

Sigh...the peace and quiet of my afternoon has been interrupted by the kids coming home from school and babies waking up from naps...All good things must come to an end!

No comments: