Thursday, November 6, 2008

Equal Opportunity Photographer

Today I pulled the shrink wrap off my backdrop and set up "shop" out on the back patio. I decided that I wasn't in the mood to do housework and we needed some fresh product on able mabel. I tried to get a little of everything photographed. Well...not any baby items or jewelry...


This sign is the only thing I have listed to far. I have to pace my self...;)
We have a bunch of small magnets (this one is business card size) that I think I'm going to list for sale right from our blog. It doesn't make sense to pay the .20 listing fee to sell something for $1.50 or so. I'm hoping I can get it all figured out next week.

I did up two headbands on Monday night. It's a good "put your feet up" project. I got some fun new fabric scraps.

Speaking of fabric...I've been itching to dig into this piece. Slight problem...I don't have a sewing machine. Solution...Coasters! I went to Lowe's today to get some tile (I remembered to get able mabel stuff but forget about getting the church craft sale stuff. Gasp!). While I was uploading the pictures I took today, I dug into this fabric. I'll show them to you when they're totally done (they're waiting for another coat of sealer). I tried to use the fabric "wisely" since I'd like to use it on other things.

No comments: