Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some days things just don't happen

how you'd like them to. Or better yet, you don't get as much done as you would have liked.

I think my first problem was a list that was miles long....second was the fact that my energy level is next to none. Definately feeling like a Large Marge! (4 weeks and counting...5 if you add the fact that I always go at least a week late!) I was really hoping to do some able mabel stuff today but unfortunately the house stuff had to come first as we are having company over tonight.

Our oldest son turns 6 today and we're having a little birthday party for him tonight. I managed to screw up his cake so I'm hoping hubby will swing by the store on his way home to bail me out. I got the high altitude part down but forgot that our oven cooks unevenly. Will I ever win? Wild rice soup and biscuits were the supper of choice tonight, picked by the birthday boy. I wasn't sure what I needed to do to the biscuits being there wasn't any eggs in them. I ended up cutting the soda and powder in half and they came out as good as ever. Whew! I think I would have given up on the baking if it hadn't worked. My poor brain almost can't handle this!

No comments: