Monday, June 9, 2008

It's Monday

the first "official" day of summer vacation. All the kids will now be underfoot for the summer. That means I need to get organized with both my house and able mabel.

First order of business is driving more business to our store. I found some great advice on the forums today. I think I'll try to implement them over the course of the next few weeks. Some ideas swirling thru my head...past customer discounts, referral discounts, sale weeks, etc.

Sister JH is coming over this afternoon and is bringing over some of her stuff for Etsy. I'll take pictures and start listing them this evening, if I have time. Her stuff is so darling and fun!

We have a new ad campaign starting with EtsyFame tomorrow. Last time we participated in the ads, we had an awesome week of sales!

Time to get behind the camera and snap some pictures of the stuff we worked on last week!

No comments: