Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have to learn how

relax when Lou goes down for her naps. It seems like these past few weeks, I've found myself dashing around this place like a headless chicken, trying to see how much I can get done while she sleeps. I'm feeling like I hardly have time to catch my breath.

I was telling a friend the other day that I need more selection in my shop amongst each section. Like 20 or more items for each category. I was saying that I can't keep my shop stocked. She kindly pointed out that it's because I keep selling items. Oh. Ummm, yeah. She's right. What am I complaining about? How about taking time to enjoy able mabel instead of feeling pressured to do more, more, more.

Enough is enough. Life is short. I might as well enjoy these days while they last. The housework can wait. (unfortunately it won't go away on it's own) The sewing doesn't all have to get done in one day.

It's time to go back to living life a day at a time and each day a moment at a time. Puttering away at my to do list slowly, but surely. Yeah, it won't get done all at once, but it'll get done....I'll enjoy it and like it. :)

No comments: