Friday, January 8, 2010

Photo Shoot Recap

I have a stack of completed blankets and no cooperative baby in the house. What's a gal to do?

I called up my friend and asked if I could "borrow" her little cherub. She was a gem to work with. Young enough to cooperate fairly well, yet old enough to let us know when she had had it.
Feet shots were few and far between since her little tootsies wouldn't stay still! :) She was just too excited and happy, which is a good thing!


But, there's more to her than just her toes. You gotta love those baby fingers.

Paired with those huge blue eyes and miles long eyelashes, she just takes the cake!
Originally, I was hoping to have more blankets finished and ready to photograph than I did but it's a good thing I didn't. Her patience lasted until the last blanket but no more. No complaints from me there.

No comments: