- The snow gently falling to the ground.
- The smell of lemon bars baking in the oven.
- The washer humming.
- The dishwasher purring.
- The dreams tumbling thru the heads of the toddlers.
- The peacefulness of the afternoon.
- The anticipation of escaping for the weekend with Hubby and a group of other couples.
- The sewing mess on the kitchen table.
- The stack of packages waiting to be mailed.
- The simplicity of the needs of my children.
- The sparkling clean, freshly organized freezer.
- The music playing softly in the background.
- The joy of life.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Pausing for a moment
to reflect on the simples pleasures of life.