Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's been a whirlwind

last few days! I'm finally finding a few hours to sit down and catch up with the computer, namely my 117 e-mails. Yuck. We'll see how long I can keep my sanity with this microscopic laptop. The mouse has serious issues jumping all over the screen. It can be quite maddening!!

I spent a few hours shopping with JB today. We definitely could have used a few days, not just a few hours. It felt like we were on a roll when it was time to head back to Mom and Dad's. I had a supper date with friends this evening that I wanted to keep.

For someone who "didn't really need anything but I'll go along for the ride", I sure came home with stuff I guess I did "need". Our first stop was Archivers. It had been a long, long time since I had gotten to browse a big scrapping store like that. Glorious!! I filled up my basket in record time! I was just thinking last week that I needed some fresh inspiration!! Well, I got it.

After hitting four shoe stores, including Nordstrom Rack, I'm still on the lookout for the perfect pair of brown and/or black shoes. I'm not totally sure what I'm looking for but I'll know when I see it. I almost bought a pair of silvery gold shoes at the Rack but decided they showed too much toe cleavage. Not good.

Tomorrow I am determined to make a dent in my Christmas cards. Anything to save a more than a few bucks on postage. I wonder if I can sweet talk my sisters into helping me?! It sure would make it 1000 times easier!!

Sounds like Mom and Dad just pulled up. We've hardly seen then since we got here. Between both of our schedules, we're like two ships passing in the dark...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Toe cleavage? LOL I had not heard that before.