- I have a scar on my left wrist crease. It's from being stung by a bee while at the zoo for a birthday party. I was about 9 years old.
- I have a scar on my right hand. My sister and I were sitting on the couch at our grandparents' house when the window fell in on us. I was about 5. I distinctly remember my grandpa pulling out the piece of glass.
- I've been married to my wonderful husband for 11 years. He brought me flowers on Friday (one day early since we were headed out camping) and I was so confused as to why I'd be getting flowers. I had totally forgotten about our anniversary (for once! ;) ).
- I've sold both Pampered Chef and Tupperware in my short lifetime. It was loads of fun and I got a ton of free stuff. Each time I quit I was newly pregnant and oh so lazy to continue, much to the disappointment of my managers!
- I have a lovely habit of picking at my baby toe nails while reading books. More often than not, I have no baby toe nails. Is there a support group for that?
- I still think my husband is pretty darn funny after all these years.
- I will always be thankful I got braces as a teenager. It did heaps for my self confidence at the time. (Thanks Mom and Dad!)
- I didn't know I needed glasses until 6th grade. I aced the right eye but when I went to do the left one, I couldn't see squat. Don't you dare call me four eyes...I'm only a three eyed gal. (I only wear a contact in my left eye not my right. Makes contacts half the price! Duh...)
- More often that not, I'm an impulsive shopper and then have buyer's remorse. I think I return more than I keep. (But not as much as Jessica! Sorry, couldn't resist!) Anyone wanna go shopping? :)
- I have 10 fingers and 10 toes. (Is that considered cheating!?!?)
Thursday, August 13, 2009
I've been tagged!
Since I haven't done this in a long time, I'll cooperate this time. (I'm slurping up a reheated plate of spaghetti as I'm doing this.) I got tagged on this blog. My assignment is to tell 10 things about myself. Here's goes nothing...