Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Everyday I think about

updating this blog but for some reason I never get around to it. Life has been crazy busy, to say the least!

Last week one day I went over to JB's house to drop something off and caught a glimpse of the items they've been working on for the church craft sale. Awesome, awesome, awesome! It made me so "lonesome" for what was our humble studio in my basement. I have had zero time to work on anything and besides it's pretty much all packed up. JB and I still have to go thru our jewelry supplies and make an attempt at sorting those out.

I can't even tell you when the last time I pulled out the camera was! I know I should be snapping pictures left and right of our last days in MN but I don't think about it until it's too late!

Times awasting this morning! I'll try to update tomorrow!

No comments: