Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ahhh! We're back on track!

Life is returning to "normal" around here. Or at least once we figure out what normal is. We finally got our internet working last night. I won't tell you how late I stayed up "catching up" on things. Let's just say that our company (my in-laws from MN, my huband's neice and nephew came over) didn't leave until about 11pm, so I didn't get started until after that...(yawn!)

Here is the gorgeous view I get to wake up to every morning. I took this standing on our back patio at about 8:30 am. Every morning I open the blinds and admire the view. Quite different from the lonesome prairie view we had in our MN house. The kids are in their glory playing on the hill. They can't wait until the snow flies and the sleds come out.



Tomorrow I'm hoping to work on some able mabel stuff. I have the itch to start creating again! As a matter of fact, I'm heading out the door in an hour to go to craft night. It didn't take long for me to get roped into that end of things at our church down here! At least I can just show up and work and not have to worry about the nitty gritty details of project night and the sale itself! I'm looking forward to going, it's a great way to get to know the ladies down here. I think I'll swing thru Starbucks on my way there. (much to the relief of my husband, there aren't any Caribou Coffee joints here...oh well, Starbucks will have to do!) Just a little treat to myself. (like I really need it!)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great! You're back! Will be fun to hear about your experiences down there...missing you already! :)

-K said...

Gorgeous view! I'll bet the kiddos DO have a great time on the hills, and a little snow will only up the fun factor! Glad to hear you are getting settled in down there!