Saturday, March 8, 2008

We worked like

dogs yesterday! It was so much fun and at the end of the day, I collapsed into bed and fell into a deep sleep! We started out in the morning at JB's house, sewing. At the end of the afternoon we did a quick count from our two and a half weeks of sewing...
  • 22 bags, totes, purses

  • 3 full size aprons

  • 1 half apron

  • 5 small "clutches"

  • 13 or so large "clutches" (not all the way completed, but for the most part all are sewn up)

  • 7 burp cloths

  • 4 stroller blankets

Cut out but not yet sewn...

  • 6 bags, purses, totes

  • about 6 blankets and/or burp rags

  • some more "clutches" (I can't remember how many)

Plus we still have more fabric to dig into. Obviously we won't get it all done by Saturday but I'm pretty impressed with how much we did get done.

After we got our kids in bed, JB came over and we worked on paper crafts. I think between the two of us, we got 12 light switch covers done plus she put together 3 mini signs. It was definitely an "on" day!

4 comments:

esque said...

Now that's what I call productivity! Can't wait to see 'em in your store!
[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

Athena's Armoury said...

You were busy! Good for you! I hope the show went well.

Mandy said...

I'm so jealous of your creativity! I am lucky to get one bag sewn a week. haha. Great job! :)

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Wow, that's a lot of production! I'm impressed. I'm lucky to finish one or two things in a whole day.