Monday, March 3, 2008

Has it really been that long


since I've blogged?!? Look at the last entry, it was done last Wednesday! Where in the world have I been?!?! Good question, I'm not really sure why I've neglected this blog.


I finally bought a new camera on Saturday. I ordered it from newegg. I tried to add an image of it, but it wouldn't work. Sorry! My budget goal was to stay around the $200 range. We previously had a Canon PowerShot SD600 and I had just started learning how to use it when I lost it.

I ended up buying a PowerShot 750. I am so excited to get it! I was trying to decide between the 750 and 1000. The reviews on the 750 were better, so that's what I went with. Newegg has combo deals and last week you were able to get a free 2G memory card with either camera. By the time I made my decision on which one to order, that particular combo deal was no longer available. I started to get irriatated at myself until I checked out the other combo deals. I found one with a 2G memory card, screen protector, case, tripod (i'm super excited about that part), extra battery, and something else for only $15 more than just the camera. I need all those other things anyway...

I'm also excited because JB got a pattern for a purse from sister M. We're going to try sew up a couple of them today. As soon as she calls, I'm outta here! (unfortunately the housework around here never goes away, so in the meantime, I'll get done what I can) We keep saying that we're not going to buy any more fabric but we're having a hard time getting inspired with what we have. JB has a dentist appointment this evening and her dentist just happens to be close to three fabric stores....

grrr...having spacing issues today! I hate when it's all squished together, so I added a few spaces between paragraphs...okay, I give up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

found you on etsy forums... love the blog. and don't be discouraged, its been less than a week since your last blog. Not long at all!

Little Lovables said...

Great deal on the camera! I am needing one too badly.