Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Done...


We got our first clutch listed today. I really don't like the word "clutch" so we named it the Stash-n-go-pouch, but I'm not super fond of that one either. Any suggestions for a good name for it??!?!
Our big pouch was made so it would fit a couple diapers and a travel pack of wipes, but the possibilities are endless with it!


I have sooooo much stuff to list but not enough time in my day to do it all! My goal is to get at least two to three things listed every day. We'll see if I can manage that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I love the fabric you used! So vibrant. Too bad I am at a loss for a name suggestion!!

Oh Mandie said...

oooooh that fabric is just luxe!! Its lovely.... but I'm not much in the name dept :-)

Jessica said...

oooh! So cute. I love fabric.