Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pinterest

This week, I jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon. What a hoot!
It's eye candy all in one place!

I love that I can organize all the neat ideas and inspirations all in one place instead of bookmarking them. My favorites folder on my computer is a mess.


I created a board called "Board of Good Intentions" with a description of "I can dream of doing these projects, but I know I'll never get them done. :)". Are you surprised?

I'm not trying to steal ideas or pretend I'm going to make them and sell them as my idea.
I just want to give kudos to those greatly talented folks out there.

Here is some of what you can find on my board.


A ruffle shirt

Bookmarks for teachers

A felt trivet.

If you'd like to follow my pins, my boards can be found here.
Being that I'm new to Pinterest, toss me some links of boards to follow.

No comments: