Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You know school is back in session when

the kids come home with colds and pass them onto you! My head and sinuses are throbbing! I'm ready to crawl into the sheets!

Today I needed something "brainless" to do so I took the kids down to the basement and worked on a necklace. It required very little thinking. Just count to three and make sure it's the right color. I wasn't convinced it would even look semi-decent. I tried it on after I was done and I kind of like how it turned out. Granted it's mostly plastic beads, not exactly my favorite, but for this style, it worked.


Now I need the energy to face the bedtime choas. At least my husband is home to help. He's also willing to go grocery shopping since our cupboards look like Old Mother Hubbards! What a guy!

No comments: