Monday, September 8, 2008

There isn't a whole lot

happening on the able mabel front today. Just trying to get re-organized after a busy weekend.

I thought I'd be able to sneak downstairs for a bit while my kids were napping but it's already pretty late into the afternoon. Maybe I should lounge on the chair with a bead catalog I got in the mail. I saw someone at church yesterday with a really neat necklace on. I'd like to see if I can make something similar to it.


I almost forgot! I have a bag that I haven't listed yet. It's been wait to be photographed since late spring! I finally got to it last week and now I need to list it. I guess I'll work on that...

We now have so many other fun patterns for different styles of purses, this will probably be the last one we make in this style for a while. (unless of course, someone wants one ;)!)

No comments: