Friday, September 19, 2008

Here I sit

I act like I have nothing I should be doing today. My to-do list is miles long and here I sit. I've reached the stage in my pregnancy where some days it's hard to get motivated to do anything.

Yesterday I bustled from the moment I woke up until the moment my kids went to bed at night. I suppose that means today is my "recovery" day.

This morning I sat in the chair and read my kids books. They were in their glory! Then we went outside and puttered around the yard for a bit. This afternoon, after mowing the lawn, I've just been sitting around enjoying the peace and quiet. (As I type, I can hear my youngest calling for me from her bed.) I'm telling myself that after supper I'll start the overwhelming task of going thru stuff in the basement.

I think I'm going to pack the able mabel stuff last. I'd like to still have access to it to take pictures and list items. I should probably organize it according to what is already listed vs what needs to be listed. That way when something sells, I'll know exactly where it is.

So in the meantime...Here I sit!

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

Wow, that sounds like me everyday. Pregnant, and too tired and lazy to get up and do things. Today however, I woke up to a freshly cleaned house, which kept me on my toes and chipper. Try lighting a candle, for some reason it really gave me energy, and I finished my entire to do list. The first time thats happened in MONTHS.