Wednesday, January 16, 2013

instagram blast

A week or so ago, I got a new cell phone.
Although I debated about getting an iphone,
only reason I'd get one would be for it's camera.
I decided it wasn't worth paying twice as much as I pay now.
I do admit though, when I see iphone pictures,
it makes me all wishy washy again. :)
 
My new cell phone camera is a huge improvement over my last phone.
So, grainy pictures and all, I joined Instagram.
(my user name is ablemabel07, if you want to find me.) 
 
I'm still trying to be okay with the quality of these pictures.
I guess I'm just fussy.
On the bright side, these ones will make my weekly Friday picture posts look downright awesome. :)
 
 
 She got a hold of someone's homework and "did" it for them.
They didn't appreciate her hard work.
At least it was in pencil.
 
 
 How sweet is this moment?
He told me after,
"I think I learned my lesson not to eat around the baby. She screeches until I share with her."
:)
 
 
 I made an apron for a friend last week.
I had this patterned enlarged and rolled up for a few years.
My 4 yr old was more than happy to help out holding it down for me.
 
 
I used my supply jars to hold it down while I cut out the fabric.
 
 
I watched a friend's kids last weekend.
Her baby was such a mellow fellow.
I loved lounging on the couch with him in my arms.
 
 
 My baby had a grand time "torturing" him all weekend.
 
 
We love games in this house.
Scrabble Slam.
 
 
 
Two 8 year olds, trying to play adult Pictionary.
There was much talking and very strong hinting the whole time they played.
Note to self: Look for the junior version.
 
 
There wasn't time on Sunday to read the paper.
Nothing wrong with picking it up on Monday morning to read it.
The sunbeams streaming in on this picture are pretty cool.
I love having him home on Monday.
He started a new job a few months ago and has a different schedule.
He works on Saturday and has Monday off.
I love it!
 

Helping me put the cookies away.
I only caught her a few times sneaking bites.
 
 
2 year olds are the best!
You never know what they are going to come up with.
This is her latest favorite book.
She read it one morning to her baby.
Looks like her baby is enjoying it as much as she does.
 
 
Fresh bread.
After years of resistance, I've started making bread.
It's not as hard as I thought it was.
(Thanks to a friend who came over to show me how it's done.)
I'm still not very good (notice the funny looking loaves),
but it does tastes better than store bought bread.

No comments: