Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The difference between boys and girls

My kids love to pick out outfits for Lou. It's always interested to see what they come up with and how they do it.
The girls study the stacks of clothes before carefully choosing what she should wear. My 4 yr old, on the other hand, grabs the nearest outfit and brings it to me. He chose what Lou wore yesterday... Now this outfit is happenin', at least visually. Makes my eyes go...well...buggy with all the prints and patterns. I'll give him credit for both the top and bottom being in the same color family, although I think he just got lucky. Could be worse.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

ha! that's great!

jen said...

Well, if you hadn't said otherwise, I'd think she was 100% coordinated!

Kara said...

Hey, you are slacking! This is my 2nd time coming to read the latest on able mable's life and still looking at Lou's cute outfit!:)