Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Trying to find...

some motivation to get some cleaning done today. Specifically my office. I have this stack of misc stuff take care of that has been sitting on my desk for weeks now. I keep moving it around the desk when I dust. It hasn't taken care of itself yet, so I suppose I should tackle it. It's a rainy, dreary day and all I feel like doing is curling up on the couch and reading a book. My kids are all napping so the house is quiet. Maybe if I'm fast I'll have time to do both before the kids get home from school.




Here's a picture of sister M's necklace that we just relisted. Jewelry gets buried so quickly on Etsy because there are so many jewelry makers. She has sold a couple necklaces though.


1 comment:

Absolutely Small said...

Oh, I know the feeling...somehow, creating stuff usually wins. And the house is always a wreck!