Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Our weekend thru pictures

As always, click on the pictures for a larger image.
 
 
We surprised our kids with a night away at a cabin in the mountains on Saturday night.
It was a lovely and much needed break from the hubbub of life.
 
 
Christmas Eve.
Making gingerbread houses out of graham crackers.
Pretty creative. :)
 
 
My husband giving it a try.
He puts me to shame when it comes to a finished product in the kitchen.
Not that I mind.
 
 
Christmas Eve before.
So peaceful and serene.
 
 
Baby Loves checking out the new bikes.
 
 
Christmas Eve after.
My baby echos my thoughts exactly.
 
 
Christmas Morning.
Way less mess.
My 2 yr old must have been too busy with gifts.
She forgot to plug in the "Mistmas" lights,
something she has done every morning since we set up our tree.
 
 
Santa always brings games for the kids.
It helps the parents stay sane thru Christmas break!


No comments: