Friday, April 6, 2012

Week 0 Assignment

I've been debating if I should post the pictures here on the blog from my assignments for the photography class I'm taking.

Here is Week 0. We had to post a picture we had of something that had an emotional tug to it, but it didn't have to be technically correct.
I started going thru my pictures and was overwhelmed by all my choices, so I picked the first one I found. I'm sure I had better ones to use but was too lazy to dig thru all of them.
This picture makes me smile, chuckle and say "grrr", all at the same time.

She had been eating breakfast at the dining room table. I left for a moment to go get something and came back to find her elbow deep into a box of goldfish crackers, her face still covered in yogurt. (chuckle moment, so typical of her)

 As I was clicking away with my camera, something outside caught her attention, so she was squatting in front of the window watching intently. (smile moment and sweet lighting!)

It was shortly after I took this picture that she decided she didn't want the goldfish and sent them sailing into the floor, right into the pathway of one of the other girls. Crunch, crunch went the crackers. (grrr moment) 

No comments: