Monday, April 9, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

Every sale I make on Etsy is exciting. However, there are those what get an extra fist pump.

I made this blanket using one of my favorite fabric lines. Every blanket I made with this fabric sold quickly.  As I was organizing my fabric scraps one day, I came across a few more charms (already cut squares) and just enough other pieces to make one more blanket.

I was all excited as I listed it thinking it would sell as quickly as the ones in the past had. But there it sat. and sat. and sat. Talk about a head scratcher. I can't remember how long I had it listed, it was months if not a year or more.

Then this past Friday, it sold! Double fist pump!! It's currently on it's way to Singapore.

Lesson learned: Never give up on "old" product. You never know when the right buyer will come along.

No comments: