Friday, August 1, 2008

Quick post

Last night JB came over and we made some jewelry. It wasn't a super productive evening, or at least it felt like it. Our husbands were both gone so our kids swirled at our feet. Usually when we've done jewelry, our kids are sleeping and the house it quiet. I guess if I tally up the numbers, we came out alright.


Here's two pictures (I have more but I won't bore you)...looks like blue was the theme of the night!


Today I started working on light switch covers. I watched a few of my nieces and nephews this afternoon so I didn't have high hopes of getting much done. I dragged my stuff up from the basement so I could work at the kitchen table. Watch kids and work at the same time...multi-tasking at it's best!
I ended up getting a total of 12 started. They just need to be sealed, which I'll try to do tonight.
As I was assembling them, I set them to dry on a ledge we have between our kitchen and dining room. I had just finished when my daughter dropped a whole bottle (baby bottle) of milk on the stove. Milk splattered all over the place!! Got that mess cleaned up and then went to put all my stuff away. While picking up the light switch covers off the ledge, I accidentally knocked one into the soapy water in the sink. So when it's all said and done...I really only got 11 done.
Now it's time to make supper and deal with this little lovie who got woken up from her nap! Sounds like a winning combination!

No comments: