Friday, March 1, 2013

Project 52, Week 9

 Project 52, Week 9
Theme: In Your Closet
 
If you were hoping to see pictures of a closet straight out of a magazine,
you've come to the wrong place.
 
This is my latest "excuse" for the state of my closet.
 
An independent, do-it-myself 2.5 year old.
In an effort to stay more organized, her clothes are still in my closet.
 
 
Organized in colorful totes. (or they were organized)
Lately, she has been dressing herself.
It consists of standing on the edge of the Pack-n-Play
and tossing down whatever clothes are within reach into a pile on the floor.
 
 
She pickes a shirt and something (anything) for her legs and puts them on.
Then she toodles out of the closet in search of her next adventure.
No worries about the pile of clothes left on the floor
(and whatever other treasures she has with her at the time).
 
Instead of organizing them again, I've started just tossing them back into her totes.
By the end of the day, they'll be on the floor again anyway.
 
Some year, maybe, I'll have a nice closet.
But probably not.
 
 
I can just about guarantee you that Jessica has a dream worthy closet.
Head over and check it out.
You know it's going to be good.

No comments: