Friday, March 22, 2013

Project 52, Week 12

Project 52:12
Theme for this week was Smile.
 
I decided to try something different with this one.
I went online and found different smiles, printed them off, attached a popsicle stick and had the kids pose for me.
They loved it!
 
I didn't love my set up from a photographers point of view.
I waited until Thursday late afternoon, of course.
It was a cloudy, windy, rainy day.
Not exactly ideal for taking pictures.
I suppose I could have done some work on these pictures in Photoshop but I was too lazy. :)
 
So here you go...
 
 
Group shot of 3 of the girls.
 
 
Baby got a turn.
Then she tried to eat the smile so that was the end of her turn.
 
 
The older brother.
 
 
Topless Trouble showed up on the scene and wanted a chance.
(When she shows up without a shirt, it's a sure sign she was splashing in water somewhere.)
 
How smily did Amber get this week? Click here to find out.
 


No comments: