Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pinterest Recipe

Pinterest is full of fun and yummy looking recipes.
I find myself pinning them all the time but I never try them at home.


Last night when looking for something to make for dinner,
I checked out my Food Board and found this...

For the sake of my kids, I called them Scrambled Egg Cupcakes.
It sent them into a fit of giggles.

While I cut up the mix-ins
(red pepper, susage, green onion, mushrooms, broccoli and tomatoes)
my son whipped the eggs, milk and salt.

I added cheese and susage to each "cupcake"
but I let each kid choose whatever else they wanted in it.
Some were boring and plain, while other chose everything possible to add.

They were a hit!
My 6 year old who hates eggs ate 4 of them.
He kept coming back for more with a huge grin on his face.
"These are the best, Mom!", he told me.

You can find the recipe here.
It's very, very easy to make.
The hardest part was trying to remember which cupcake belonged to which kid. :)
When paired with a fruit smoothie, it's a perfect kid friendly meal!


1 comment:

Screen Cleaning Cloth said...

Very tasty recipe try to make it.