Monday, December 22, 2008

I've got the itch again...

It's time for me to get off the couch and work back into the swing of life. I had some horrible cabin fever yesterday. Hubby looked at me and said "It's only been a week in a half!" Yeah, well watching him take off with the kids two days in a row to go sledding, having to cancel a dinner invite because he got called into work, etc. will do that do a lady.

Don't worry, I'll slowly ease into it again. We have company coming starting Thursday night thru next weekend. It'll be fun but first my house sure needs a good cleaning.

I'm also getting the itch to create something. I don't have a lot of time during the day anymore so maybe I'll start with some light switch covers. First I have to organize my craft corner so I'll actually have space to work....Details, details...

No comments: