Friday, December 5, 2008

Isn't he just the sweetest thing?

I spent a few hours today at my friend's house using her baby as my model. He's almost 4 months old and was as good as gold. Posing like a champ! My kids are getting too old to model for baby blankets, so he's The One, at least until I have my baby.

You gotta love the yawn! Sweetness!
I realized the other day that our Etsy Anniversary is fast approaching...it's on Monday, in fact. So in celebration of a fun year, I'm offering anyone who purchases from able mabel on Monday, December 8th, 20% off their entire order. All you have to do is put "Anniversary" in the note to seller box. I'll then send you a revised invoice (or refund the 20% via PayPal if you choose not to wait for the revised invoice) for the new amount. Just make sure you put "Anniversary" in the notes to receive the 20% discount.

1 comment:

Memories for Life said...

What a cute little model :)

And congrats on your first Etsy-versary!!