Friday, May 31, 2013

Project 52, Week 22

Project 52, Week 22
Theme: Technology
 
I love technology as much as the next guy
but sometimes you just need a break from it.
 
Recently, my husband and I spent a long weekend in California.
Our goal was to get some R & R, so we shut off our phones for the most part.
The only time we used his was when we needed his map app.
Boy, did that come in handy time and time again!
 
Every once in a while, during the weekend,
I would think about getting a picture with his phone in it,
but then I'd get distracted or not have the right setting, etc.
It wasn't until our last day there that I realized I never took a picture.
We were walking back to our resort after watching the sunset
when I spotted this sign.
 
 
I had him scan it out of curiosity to see how much it costs to rent a beachfront condo in that area.
(Our resort was just across the street from the ocean, which was good enough for me.)
It never did say how much it costs, it just directed us to the toll free number.
Darn. Oh well.
 
I'm linking up to Marcy's blog again this week. Pop on over there to check it out.

No comments: