Monday, April 7, 2014

Motivational Monday, Week 14

Motivational Monday
Week 14
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
-Og Mandino
 
I messed a bit on this week's quote.
I read it once at the beginning of the week
and then didn't double check it to make sure I had it correctly.
I missed the Always do your best part of it,
and just did the rest of it.
 
 
When we first moved into our house almost 5 years ago,
this tree was a dead stick with a few tiny green branches
 coming out of the base of it.
We started watering it to see if it would come back to life.
It did.
Several times a year, my husband prunes and shapes the tree.
It is now a tree the kids can climb in,
have a picnic under,
it's starting to provide shade to our house,
we can wrap one end of the slack line around it.
All it took was a little bit of TLC.
 
Linking up to Maaret.
 


No comments: