Monday, January 20, 2014

Project 52, Week 3

Project 52, Week 3
Motivational Monday
 Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away.
-Author Unknown
 
All along I thought I'd use a scenery picture because I live in an area with surrounded with breathtaking scenery.
Then, one morning, I saw my almost 2 year old jumping off the grungy couch in our playroom onto a pile of blankets and pillows.
(The kids can jump and beat on this couch but not the ones in the living room.)
 

It took my breath away and a few more gray hairs sprouted from my scalp.
She's too young to jump off things.
She's going to hurt herself.
She just can't do that.
But jumping was such a thrill to her that when she landed,
she giggled so long and hard it took her breath away and she did it over and over again until she was all tuckered out.
 
 
Linking up to Anita.

No comments: