Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Vacation

Why is it that when summer comes, it so hard to find time to work in my craft room?
 Between camping and hiking,
 Hanging out with good friends,
 Swim lessons and the beach,
and Sprinkler Parks, it sure is hard to carve out work time. :)

I've been (making an attempt) waking up at 6 am so I have a few hours of quiet time in my day.  It's amazing how much I can accomplish when no one is around to "pester" me.  Then when the kids wake up, I'm back in full "Mom" mode.

Speaking of kids and summer, I am putting able mabel on vacation mode tomorrow morning so I can spend some quality time with my family.  Any orders placed today will be shipped out tomorrow morning.  The shop will be open again on July 4th.  Watch for aprons to be restocked!!

No comments: