Friday, November 29, 2013

Project 52, Week 48

Project 52, Week 48
Theme: Satisfaction
 
Last week was quite the week.
Crazy, doesn't even begin to describe it.
I was completely snowed under with orders,
my husband was out of town,
I spent three days dealing with vehicle issues,
we were starting to make the final push for our craft sale, etc.
I was racing the clock every day and losing most days.
 
My craft room started out a mess on Monday,
but as the week progressed, it got worse and worse.
At some point, I didn't even bother trying to put things away.
 
 Yikes! I still can't believe I took a picture and I'm actually showing it to you.
My stress level would rise just walking in here.
(Somehow, by turning this to black and white, it looks a little better.)
So Thursday night, I spent several hours digging out.
 
 
Ahhhh. The sweet satisfaction of time well spent.
I can see my floor again.
 
 
I can find my table again.
Almost everything is in it's place.
 
Linking up to Maaret.
 
 


No comments: